Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I am a slacker

I am a slacker or at least I feel like one. Projects around the house are not getting done or at least they are behind schedule. I have not gone caching for almost a month. Benchmark hunting is going on hiatus while the snow is on the ground. I think a part of it is me getting grumpy because is is feeling like winter a bit too early for me. With the colder weather, I am also behind on my reading but that is nothing new. I think one of the problems is that I have the hobby of collecting hobbies. there is no way on God's green little earth that I am going to have the time for all my interests. I wish there was a way to get a mix that I could at least be happy with. I am sure there is one and is probably easier than I think but I just can not see it right now. I guess it will come with time. Until then.

No comments: