Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter is Over

Yesterday was a lot of fun. It started off with a good service at church. The music was way above the average Sunday's level which is how it should be. (and I am not saying this just because I was playing) There was something like three instrumentalist with 4 instruments and duets, choir and soloists. It all came together to be a service filled with musical bliss. It did not hurt that we had a trumpeter for the first time in years. The service was followed by an Easter feast with a bunch of friends. What a hoot! However, having said that, I am also tired and glad the day is over. Seams like I am like that for every holiday. Really enjoy the day but am tired and glad it over when all is said and done. I would do the day over as done over in a heartbeat. I guess it is time to shift gears and get on with other things but fun it was.

No comments: