Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Monday, March 3, 2008

Blog

I have been slipping on this blog lately. Not all much going on. It has not been the most welcoming weather to get out and do stuff. I should not make excuses. It is takes discipline to write things in a blog on a consistent basis and do it well. I should have left the well part off. I don't have any illusions that this is some great tomb of insight. It is what it is. At least the weather is showing cracks of spring going through. The length of day is growing at an ever increasing rate. It actually popped to fifty today. The only downside is that is once again snowing. We did not even get rid of all of the last dump. The backyard is a combo of puddle and snow. I expecting the snow will not last long.

I am listening to CHWO and they are playing a show hosted by Spike Jones and has Bela Laguisi as a guest. Cool.

No comments: