Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Blogs

I have been checking out blogs via waymarking lately. (Like anyone who as been reading this blog would miss it) It's been an interesting potporri of topics and quality. (I have my moments with this blog but let's face it, it is just another blog with better and worse posts). It is interesting to see the different types of blogs. Topical, news, thoughtful, fan blogs annd one on photos. They all give ideas on what to do and what I don't think will fit this blog. There are also times I wonder if I should split this blog into moe than one blog. It might be a good thing to have my blog more themed on one thing but I don't want to be running 2 or 3 partial blogs. I will just keeep on using the labels to help sort the topics and people can use that to read the topics. Funny that I have been doing this blog for a couple of months now and still am debating format and scope. For now i will keep reading and posting and see where this ends up.

No comments: