Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Monday, October 15, 2007

Blogger Action Day

I am not going to pretend I have the answers to the environment. I don't think Al Gore has the answers either. I question his position especially when his house uses so much more energy than the average American. He exploains it away by saying he buys carbon credits.

Instead of giving you answers, I would rather challenge you to research the enviroment as an issue and find ways that you pesonally can make a difference. Hrping on others and big business won't make a difference. Each individual making smart choices and showing ther can be enjoybalbe green lifestyles will.

Check out groups like ducks unlimited and leave no trace to get ideas. Better yet, go beyond what i say and do your pown research, Make this your own issue instead of blindly listening to others. Get away from the computer sand tv and make a difference. The internet is a great place to exchange ideas but without walking away and doing something, all the talk on blogs means nothing.

Go and do and quit listening to my ravings.

Have a good day.

No comments: