Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Musings

The Labor Day weekend is winding down and I am relaxing having dinner and listening to the Calgary/Edmonton football game. I love the INTERNET and being able to hear out of market games. It is only audio but hey, I am getting the game.

It has been a busy weekend between helping some friends move on Saturday and having friends over for a cook out yesterday. We also took the dog for a hike at Bicentennial Woods twice. He really needs it. My wife and I are still getting use to have a one year old dog around instead of a senior 10 year old dog. I knew this was going to happen but it is still tiring getting use to it. He is a very smart good dog but very energetic. I am going to blame him at least in part for not blogging more.

Anyway, I am tired and happy so this has been a very good holiday weekend. Hiking and cookouts and helping out friends and football. What more could you ask for.

No comments: