Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Friday, September 10, 2010

Fall

It is September and we are getting into the glorious days of warm days and cool nights. I am not native to Indiana but wonder why Hoosers have the tendency to say they do not want winter as soon as you say you are glad that the fall cool down is here. I understand there is are some people who never get warm except for the hottest time of the year but really. Maybe I just do not understand their point of view. I am looking forward to the fall color change. I am also a bit sad that the pool is getting closed up and I am not looking forward to snow either. I AM however going to enjoy the better sleeping weather and what I consider the best weather of the year. If you do not agree with me, your turn at getting your favorite weather will come again soon enough.

Now if I can only get the pause button to hold the weather at September and October for a while. at least I have the next 2 months of so where I am in glorious splendor of fall.

No comments: