Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!

Have you ever had one of those moments from the movie Young Frankenstein that you want to yell, "It's Alive!". I am kinda getting that with the make shift computer lab that is forming at my house. About a half a dozen computers in various states of disrepair and a bunch more computer parts and cords. The computers cords are all jumbled so it reminds me of old b grade horror flicks or someting out out hentai with a whole bunch of tentacles. Maybe I have too much of an imagination. This is not really something new. Ever since I started trying out Ubuntu a year or two ago, I could see the roots of this sprouting. Now, the computer lab has reached critical mass. I think we have 3 working computers, one that may be working but untested for how functional and the latest collection of 3 or 4 that need my attention before I know what state they are in. i am starting to think I need help. I also got some random peripherals that will be interesting to see if I can get them to work with linux. We shall see what comes of this madness.

No comments: