Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Monday, June 14, 2010

It is June

I can tell that it is June. That is when I start waiting for the weather to get dryer so the lawn does not grow as fast. I can not complain too much because I never really got behind on mowing due to the rain this season but today it was getting close. I should have cut it Thursday but wanted to chance it on making it til today today. It is threateneing rain today and the mower (which is getting older) is getting cranky like its owner. Guess I am also going to have to start cutting as early as my neighbours will bear me cutting. I do not like being rude about it but I also like getting it done early so I can beat the heat of the day. Fortunately I have never had a complaint so I guess and hope that means no worries on that front. We have some great neighbors around here and I would like to keep it that way. A little consideration goes a long way in getting along with people.

I think I hear the pool calling my name. I am so glad we HAVE a pool.I do not always enjoy the expense or maintenaince of it but it is sure nice when it is hot and to have people over for BBQ adn pool party.

No comments: