Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Fort Wayne children's zoo

One of the local attractions around here is the Fort Wayne Zoo. they have a website HERE. I was also able to waymark it HERE. It is a nice zoo especially when you figure how small a market Fort Wayne. I hope this does not sound like i am knocking Fort Wayne but it is not big market area. That is neither a good thing or a bad thing since they are good and bad things about big and small market areas. I enjoy living in a small town because of safety and friendliness considerations. I do like the bigger city attractions. The Fort Wayne Zoo at least for me is a nice venue. It is cheaply priced at $13 for adults so that is another plus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.