Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Summer is coming

Wow! It feels like July already. Normally it is a crap shoot if the pool will be warm enough to use as well if the weather alone is going to cooperate. It has turned HOT, HOT, HOT. I have to admit I am a wuss when it comes to heat but at least the spring this year was glorious. It was mostly dry except for the last little while and pretty mild. Summer is coming on strong now and it is not even close to th solstice yet. I hope this is not a sign of how the summer will go. I do not like the snow and deep freeze of winter but I can at least put more clothes on. In summer, once it gets so hot, I can not take anymore clothes off. (Yes that is a scary thought) The good news is that the pool is ready for the holiday and I am hoping for good times with friends around the grill and pool.

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

Captain:
I feel the exact same way...you can't take off your skin (unless you've gotten some really bad acid, dude...)

As I:m getting older, I like the moderate temps a LOT better.
Winter is too cold, and summer is too hot.
Fall and spring - just right.
(and over all too soon)

Isn't that always the way?

Have a safe Memorial Day weekend!
(and no diving in the shallow end)