Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Friday, May 28, 2010

Fuss over something or nothing

Some people are getting all buggy eyed and pissed off since President Obama in not going to be in Washington for memorial Weekend. I found a good article HERE that point out that President Regan and both of the bushes also missed on the Memorial Day Ceremonies in Washington. I am wondering how many of these people were equal outraged with the other presidents for doing the exact same thing. Do not get me wrong. I am not a fan of the present administration and would have rather seen just about anyone else get in than the current president. My big objection is let us get down to the issues of the nation instead about worrying about ceremonies that more than the current president have missed. HAVING SAID THIS, i THINK MR OBAMA WAS WRONG WITH HIS HEALTH CARE REFORMS. IT IS ABOUT THE JOBS AND ECONOMY STUPID! I also disagree with his use of the stimulus money that only rewarded those who got us into trouble in the first place. (Bush was wrong for starting it) It is time for business not as usual and it becoming about the people instead of Washington taking care of the needs of the nation. Please, for the love of God, will the federal government stay out of my life and pockets and let the people take care of themselves. I am not saying the American People are perfect but they know what is need on the local level far better than some far off politicians.

No comments: