Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sacred Heart Hospital/Apartments






































I waymarked the Sacred Heart Building a while ago as a dated building. (LINK) The original date stone on the building was for 1902. With the nicer spring weather, I have been walking past this building a bit more often just to get my exercise. I have noticed two more dte stones on this building. One was for when the new addition when in in 1917 and one when the building became the Garrett Community Hospital. I t amazes me that this building has three date stones wehn most buildings do not have any and that it took me this long to notice. Not that I want to start obsessioning about noticing every little detail but I sure does make me want to take better looks at things and notice things more as I go through this life.

No comments: