Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Monday, March 8, 2010

The Frugality of Patience

Yup, this is another of my ideas on frugality. No major new ideas here, just things that I have noticed that work. One thing to helps with frugalness around y place is being patient. Patience in the sense of waiting to be able to pay cash for things os I do not get zapped into paying more interest. It is also more than that. It is being patient enough to look for not only better deals but the best deals. It is amazing what you can get off ebay or auctions and at what price if you are willing to wait for your price. I am not good at being patient but it helps when the savings and deals start rolling in. In honor of this concept, I am starting a Consumers Advocating Hugh Savings Fund or CASH fund for short. Yes it is a pain in the butt to have to wait but so is trying to get out of debt or making payments all the time. I want more than that and I am willing to sacrifice today to have more tomorrow and the day after.

No comments: