Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Red Cross Racing





































I have mentioned Red Cross Racing before. (Link) My wife and I ordered the die cast car and duffel bag as the latest promos from them. These were some nice promos for something I would be doing anyway. The die cast car is a nice collectible and the duffel bag is a nice sized and nicely made bag for the gym or weekend trip or book bag. I would like to give kudos and thanks to NASCAR for supporting the Red Cross and the blood donors with these promos. It is a nice thanks to keep me donating. I would donate anyway but this is a great encouragement. Hopefully, it will encourage others to start and those giving to continue. The need for blood goes on in good times and bad. Blood donation is one way I can give in these hard economic times and NASCAR has given some nice things to keep me going.

No comments: