Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Red Cross Racing

I have been really big on donating blood. I won't beat you up for not donating but I am more than glad to share my view that it is the right thing to do. I don't want to sound entirely noble. One of the reason i donate blood is that I hope that when it is time for me or one of mine to get blood for medical reasons, it is available. Without getting too much into reasons or motives, it is an important thing to do.

Recently, it came to my attention that NASCAR is helping out the Red Cross with a program called Red Cross Racing. They are offering NASCAR goodies for donating. You can check out the website here for details. I would give them but I don't want to get them wrong and misrepresent the program. Check out the website and get some goodies for doing the right thing. Sonds like a whole bunch of awesome to me.

No comments: