Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Monday, June 2, 2008

Caching Community

Kim broke her ankle and a couple of cachers has sent us good thoughts and other stuff to help make this time a bit nicer. It is really nice of them. There are some really nice people in the cacher community. It isn't a perfect community by any means. You find the good, the bad and the ugly just like the rest of the world. When you find the good ones, hold on tight, they are a treasure. I think I feel comfortable in the cacher community because I am techno nerd or geek at heart and cachers thrive at being that. Ok, maybe not all cachers but it does not hurt if you are like that. I think I better wrap this up with the point that I am very grateful to those cachers that have made the last little while a bit more bearable.

No comments: