Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

No Regrets, No Apologies.

I hate regrets and I don't do apologies well. I think I will live a code of conduct where I think about what I say or do, I won't be in a spot where either comes into play. I am not saying people are going to be always happy with me but I will stand by what I say and do. Everything thing I do will be on principal. I will not give up these principals because they are inconvenient or makes life harder. These principals are not 100% set in stone but they will only be changed slowly and with much thought. I do not know all the issues and there will a lot of circumstance where I am caught short. Hopefully I can react slowly and with thought and as far as possible do a consistent stand without offense. If I react badly, I will apologize but I will not apologize for conscience bound positions. I will try to understand other positions as far as possible but agreeing with them is a whole other story. Here I stand.

No comments: