Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Getting Involved

I guess today is a day I am involved. The Indiana Primary was today so I voted and the blood drive was at the local American Legion Post. Of the two things I did, I think I did more good with the blood donation than with my vote. This time around was certainly a vote where I wanted to mark, none of the above and come back with a new slate of candidates. The biggest problem I have with any leader anymore is that if you want a position of power, then you are not qualified for it. The person should be willing to serve, not willing to wield power and I think the focus is on the later. The best I can do is do the best I can and influence the stuff that I can and hpefully it will have a ripple effect.

1 comment:

Kae said...

::clap clap clap::

Awesome!!