Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

February wine

This post is going to have a get yourself some cheese because I am going to wine warning.
It must be February because I am truly and fully sick of winter. It is not like I do not like cooler weather or do not know how to deal with all the cold and snow. I do not want to see any more negative Fahrenheit temps and I am tired of shoveling snow. My mood did not improve when I got home after dropping when wife off at work and found a roughly cubic yard snow boulder in the driveway left by the city snow plow drivers. In their defense, I understand that they will leave berms in driveways and I had dug out a path to the mail box which helped set up the formation of the boulder when they drove by. Having said this, it still took all my resolve not to yell at some poor city worker for having a snow boulder in my driveway on a single digit morning because they were widening what they plowed which I wished they had done earlier.

Warmer weather is in the forecast and I for one think it can not come fast enough.

No comments: