Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

To The Winners

Dear Politician Who won (or will win) their electoral race today,

Congratulations on winning the position of horse's posterior in my book. It is now your job to convince me otherwise. I really do not trust anyone who runs for office on any level and the higher up you go, the more I distrust you. Do yourself and the people you serve a favor. Prove me wrong without any doubt. When seeking office, Mr. Obama talked about change and hope. All I have seen of his term is that the only thing that has changed is that there is less hope.

I am not asking for a hand out or a bail out. All I want is a chance to make life better for me, mine and those around me and the government to get the hell out of the way. I want to pursuit happiness with out the shackles of taxes getting in the way. i know a lot of peole who are struggling to get their financial houses in order. It is far past time that the government do the same. We can not afford business as usual.

I will be watching and I will be ready to help fire your butt if you remain to be the horse's posterior that I think you are. You have been warned.

No comments: