Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Monday, November 8, 2010

Things are getting better , right?

Today I went to the hospital to have some lab work done. It it was the first time they have asked me for the copay upfront for lab work. I understand they want to be paid. They did the service and deserve to be paid. The hospital changing their policy adn wanting the copay if possible is what got me. I understand credit and cash flow really suck and people who are unable to pay are going up. In my mind at least, it is Mr Obama'a failure both with health care and the economy. I am not seeing any change for the better and hope has left town without leaving a forwarding address. Even with the results of the last election, I am not holding out for much hope.

I really hope the horse's asses in Washington finally get their act together and start dealing with things or at least get the hell out of the way of the American people so they can fix this mess.

No comments: