Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Great Leaves and Eaves Race

It must be the beginning of November and just past Halloween. It is leaf clean up time. This is the time of year where I race the cold weather to clean the leaves off the lawn and out of the gutter. Fortunately, the leaves have fallen in the shortest time I have seen for a while. Since it fell so fast, there are extra big piles of leaves in the street waiting for the city crew to pick them up. I think I will have the gutters and leaves done with no problem before the cold weather hits this year. That is fine with me since I remember me whining about how cold it was for last years gutter clean. Let me just say that I would not mind the weather we had today to hang around a good long time. It was a glorious day. The day was so glorious that if I did not have outside jobs to do today, I would have came up with excuses for being out.

No comments: