Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Cool!


















I go walking with my dog. A LOT! Sometimes I like going down the allies just to mix up the route we walk. We both get bored walking the same old way all the dang time. You really get to see a different view of the neighborhood going the back allies. I am just glad I have the dog along so people are not as much wondering what you are up to. It is not much of a concern to me but there are some longer people who do are not always up to their best behavior walking the allies and that can get people watching. I never did like playing freak the norm.
Anyway, I got to see this hearse this time. Kinda cool if you ask me but for some reason i like hearses and would like one to get around in if money was not an issue kind of car. Guess I am just weird that way.

No comments: