Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Friday, October 15, 2010

Is anyone other than me not surprised?

I heard a news story about how there is a backlog of foreclosures and the peak of foreclosures will not happen until sometime next year. Link to story is HERE. I did not see this coming but I am not in the least surprised. The credit crunch was severe and it is rippling out. This reminds me of the ripple effect on farm loans a while back. Just judging by the way the finances around my house has changed, it is going to be ugly for a long time. Not only are we not as willing to spend, we are not willing to borrow more money than we already have and priority one for our money is to dump as much debt as we can. The final effect is we are not going to spend all that much more than we have to. The economy based on that is going to be in the toilet. I got a feeling, my wife and I are not the only ones is this situation.

Attention all the goobers in Washington who call themselves politicians.
Please get your cranial rectal inversion taken care of and start being frugal with the money you are taxing from our pockets and calling it helping the American people. Both sides of the aisle can take their share of the blame and it about time they start using some common sense. Mark Twain was so right about how uncommon it is.

No comments: