Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

I usually try to handle one day at a time but every so often several days attac.k me at once. Some of it lately has been Easter even though it is getting pretty far behind me. Some of it is due to the fact we took Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University which luckily ends tonight. I learned a lot and it was well worth the time and money but it still took 2 or 3 hours out of my schedule. Part of it is the normal spring cleaning and there is some cleaning around here that was way too far over do. Some of it is just me keeping to what really needs to be done instead of goofing off on something shiny that flutters by. Hopefully, things will be settling down and I can get focused on things and it does not seam so nuts around here.

No comments: