Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Friday, October 9, 2009

Fall

It is definitely getting to be fall around her. I have given up the shorts and sandals for boots and pants and the wearing of a jacket. It amazed me that i actually turned on the heat yesterday morning just to take the edge of the chill in the house. It has since been off. I am also going to be taking my walks later in the day since the mornings are getting too col and I want to take advantage of the warmer weather later in the day. It is raining today and looks like it is going to rain all day so I think getting out is off. That is a pisser. I realize that there are gong to be days where the weather is going to keep me in but that does not stop me from wanting daily outside time. I am going to try an experiment this winter of trying my best to get out everyday or as close to everyday as I can and see if that helps with my winter doldrums. We shall see how that works out.

No comments: