Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hydbrid Hunting

I have been a gps gamer both as Captian Spaulding and "Paws"itraction for a while now. I think the longer I do this, the more divers ways I will do this. It started out just geocaching then i folded benchmarks and waymarks also came in. I am also going GPSr-less with letterboxing. I am really amused with the morphing styles of play. It will be interesting to see how my play changes as new elements are picked up and let go.

Just as a side note, I am starting to get another irratation about micros. I have two travel bugs that I picked up and am having a problem placing because of the lack of bigger caches that can hold them. The one I got because it was in an unknowncache that was not listed and the other was given to me to get moving. I am getting plans to get them moving however. I just wish it was a bit more timely.

No comments: