Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Monday, April 27, 2009

Geo Games























I have been out enjoying geo games. On Good Friday, I did a waymark of the mausoleum pictured above. (Link)I always though mausoleums were neat and now I get to share where I find them.

I was also able to place my first cache. It is an earthcache and can be found here. It has been found which really geeked me out. Sometimes I wish waymarking was more popular so people would find those more but I think that will come. I think it is funny that ther ewere quite a few earthcaches that were barely found when it was on waymarking but as soon as they went back to geocaching, it took off. Waymarking isn't perfect but it does have some advantages over caching and vice versa. Time to get off my soapbox.

No comments: