Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

In the name of the Pizza Lord





















Over the last week, Kim and I got to enjoy some of the best Pizza ever!. It is from the New Bethel Ordinary. For a write up about it, check out this waymark. One thing I love about the pizza is how filling it is. One to two slices will fill even the hungriest adult. Yum! I think it was amusing that when we were trying to figure out the logistics of going, we checked out the waymark we had made rather than googling for a website. I look waymarking and using it for the information we need. That's why the website was made.

Speaking of waymarking, I got to enjoy doing some benchmark hunting, geocaching and waymarking. It was nice to get a mix in since I have been finding way too many micro caches lately. Yuck! Micros have their place but a steady diet of them is less than satisfying. Having a mix is a great solution if you are in any kind of rut.

No comments: